Release Date - Friday 30th April 2021
Blackburn College has teamed up with Springpod to offer students Virtual Work Experience. All Level 2 and Level 3 learners have been registered for this exciting opportunity. You will learn new skills whilst developing knowledge and build your profile, portfolio and CV.
- 30th April- complete Module 5 on Resilience and Problem Solving.
- Make sure you have completed all sections of each module. Already released - Springpod Modules 1,2,3 and 4 covering an Introduction, Communication, Teamwork and Webinar 1?
- If you have not yet started you will have received a sign-up email from Springpod, look in your Blackburn College inbox dated 1st March 2021.
- If you need some help and support the Work Placement Team are always happy to help. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and concerns.
This programme is mandatory for ALL Level 2
and 3 learners.
What you need to know?
- Modules will be released at monthly intervals.
- To be undertaken on your allotted work placement days.
- Expected completion date is theend of May.
- On completion students will receive a certificate.